Slacking on the blogging again...sometimes I just don't feel like it.
After 3 days of no bleeding, it started up again a little this morning, but just a little. I wish it didn't make me come unglued like it does, but I don't know how else to form my thoughts sometimes. It terrifies me to know how far I still have to go and what can happen. Jay has been great in reminding me that this situation is going to go just as God has planned it, no matter what we do or how we feel about it. I KNOW I have to trust and it's not that I don't know God is in control, it's just that I struggle so hard with the unknown. Too many things have happened in this family over the years to just roll with it and not worry about what might happen....even though it's totally out of my control.
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment