How old is Ruthie now?

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Baby #2!

lbdf.lilypie.com/TikiBlogger.php/em3H

Sunday, March 13, 2011

6w1d

Holy morning sickness, Batman!

That has been the theme of today....now I understand why it is so dreaded! I woke up totally fine, ate a piece of bread (love me some carbs but that's nothing new) and was working on some Ebay stuff when it hit out of NOWHERE around 11am. Wow...a very overwhelming wave of nausea that makes you want to stick your finger down your throat so you CAN throw up and feel better. It didn't last very long - I took a popsicle to bed and laid down for a few minutes and that seemed to help.

I went to lunch with Mom and then to Cato and Walmart to find another pair of pants. Believe it or not, I only have one pair that fits comfortably now. Between the fibroids growing and the baby stuff going on, my stomach is already changing. I swore I'd NEVER wear elastic band jeans and look like an old granny, but....nothing else was working out. The size I'm in now only lends a slight amount of room and the next size up was swallowing me whole. It was like the only extra space I needed was at the bellybutton, nowhere else. So that left me with.....elastic bands. Ugh. But at least they'll last me a lot longer time-wise than anything else, so I guess I'll choose to be grateful and....wear them. Don't look for any photos of those anytime soon.

Another wave of that lovely "morning" sickness hit while we were in Walmart and it really almost knocks you off your feet - suddenly it got really hot in there and all I wanted was to lay down in my bed with the fans on and the dark shades. I'm having another short burst as I write this, but I'm sucking on cinnamon candy and debating going to bed at 7pm....that in combination with the old-lady pants doesnt make me seem too old, does it? Doesn't matter - I'm doing it anyway. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment