Sorry for the delays....evenings are usually when I write best and unfortuately, evenings are also when my nausea is at its worst.
8 weeks!! I wasn't sure we'd get even this far, but we'll take it. Not much has changed. Haven't had any bleeding really since yesterday afternoon, which is encouraging, but I'll feel worlds better when I dont ever see that again, lol. My right side is pretty sore today, but I did heave my guts this morning after brushing my teeth. I've only thrown up twice and both times it was because I hit some odd spot in the back of my mouth and brought it on. I HATE throwing up....giving up total control of your body and it's scary.
Anyways, I wanted to write down some things we've been coming up with over the last couple of days that we know have been total God-things for us:
#1) We were told in January we would NOT be able to get pregnant due to the size of these fibroids.
#2) We just "happened" to take that test the day before that sonohystogram - had we gone through with it and the dr's office had not given me a test (which at this point I'm starting to assume they probably would not have done since they swore we wouldn't get pregnant anyway), it would have resulted in a saline abortion of this baby.
#3) Sprout is in utero where he belongs - not in a tube, not on an ovary - in the uterus, up top where he's supposed to be.
#4) Dr. B was unable to find this baby when he did his 30-second ultrasound in the office at our first visit. We asked for a second opinion from a specialist and Sprout was found within just a few minutes, hiding amongst the fibroids.
#5) The news of losing my babysitting job could not have come at a more perfect time. The day she told me she was "fired" (I still think there's more to it than that but that's another story) was when we started having bleeding issues. If she had not lost her job, I would have had to decide whether or not to go to work (knowing I wouldn't be able to concentrate at all) or call in sick, which would have left her in a bind.
#6) Jay's job, though he doesn't like it much, is a very stable one that provides as much overtime as he can take, and that is able to keep us afloat financially right now. If he had had another job that didn't offer any kind of overtime, we would have a serious problem.
So God is definitely making some kind of plan for us. Where He will take it from here, we don't know and all we can do is pray and hope, but He holds our Sprout and will keep him safe.
No turning back.
Saturday, March 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment