Today has been pretty good. I stayed home from work today (thank you, God, for a job with that kind of flexibility!) and kept my feet elevated. I haven't had any more bleeding since yesterday morning and prayerfully it will not come back.
I talked to the dr office this afternoon and they decided it would probably be best if I don't go on our trip this weekend. We had planned to go to Gatlinburg for the day Saturday and we have tickets to the Bristol race on Sunday. I want Jay to go - he's been looking forward to it for so long and he shouldn't miss out just because I can't go. I'm a little disappointed but would much rather be safe than sorry. We would have been walking all day Saturday and a good part of Sunday, plus spending a lot of time in travel. So I will stay home and cheer on #88 from the couch. :)
I guess I'm going to work tomorrow, as much as I really want to just stay home. I love the job, I just feel more comfortable at home. I can still put my feet up there, though, so I'm grateful for that opportunity.
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment