All I want to do today is SLEEP. I am so tired and do not want to be anywhere other than home, but that's wishful thinking, isn't it? =)
I've had some mild nausea off/on today but so far not the big waves I had yesterday. I've made sure to keep something in my stomach all morning - crackers or blueberries or juice...something. I tried to eat my lunch (pasta left over from last night's dinner), but I must have hit a gag reflex that I have never had before, and I absolutely could not take another bite of it.
My sense of smell is getting a lot more acute - I can smell the dogs in the house that I work in. If they get anywhere near me, I can smell them and it's really strong. Ugh.
Rumor has it we might get rich soon (hahahahaha) - if this Iraqi dinar thing goes through this week as expected, life will be getting a LOT easier in the Miller household. I've kept quiet on that stuff since we started investing in it, partly because I'm still not sure it's actually going to happen, but my father-in-law sent us an email last night with the latest info on Iraqi vendors starting to be paid in dinar......come on investments!!
Monday, March 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment