How old is Ruthie now?

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Baby #2!

lbdf.lilypie.com/TikiBlogger.php/em3H

Friday, March 11, 2011

5w6d

I'm blogging a little early today - with the average bedtime I've held the last week or so, I might not get to it later. =) (I've been sound asleep by 7:30-8:00 every night this week (I could get used to that) so I'll blog as I cry my way through a Dr. Oz episode. It's about a newborn being delivered in the car, so cue the tears...everything makes me cry these days.

I had a little fear yesterday afternoon/evening when I felt slightly crampy, but everything I've read (I'm becoming a Google expert, hahahaha) says that's to be expected after an ultrasound like that...especially two in two days. It wasn't severe but it was unnerving still. It didn't last very long, kinda off/on during the evening and it was gone this morning, but it was still a little scary not knowing if it was normal or not. I guess this is the beginning of true paranoia for a long time. Where did I put those herbal anxiety meds?

That's another thing - I don't remember anything. I walked around the kitchen the other night looking for my water bottle while I was drinking out of the whole time. I put a book in the refrigerator and my Laughing Cow cheese in the microwave....

We keep trying to remind ourselves that this could either way and take one day at a time, but as each day goes by we are more and more grateful for the opportunity we are currently holding. This may be the miracle baby we prayed for and it may not be, but that's something we can't keep worrying about and stressing over every minute of the day (she says as she knows how humanly impossible that is). So keep praying, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment