Excuse the weird title....since I haven't had my actual first appointment yet, I can only guestimate what my actual pregnancy date is....I know exactly when conception occurred, but I'm not sure what they'll measure me as, so until then, I'm going with the numbers I calculated. =)
I'm going to try to update daily, more or less so I'll have it for my own records one day. Heaven knows once life gets busy with one baby I won't have the time to do this with another pregnancy or child, so I want to cherish it while I can. Humor me. :)
Today has been a good day - felt only the slightest bit queasy this morning but once I ate some yogurt it went away. I'm still living in the bathroom every 20 minutes or so, but I'm drinking a lot of water, too, so I know that doesn't really help the matter. I've felt really hungry today - I had already eaten my entire lunch by 10:30 (lol) so I had to scrounge around and find crackers and some lunchmeat...not my idea choice but since I'm not at home right now, I don't have the usual options.
Other than those two things, I haven't felt much today. I certainly do not "feel" pregnant. I've thought so many times for so many months that I just KNEW I was pregnant, only to find out I was sadly mistaken, and now that the moment is finally here, I don't feel a thing. According to what I'm reading online (all day long....not getting a thing done) that I should feel lucky for that, but most people say their symptoms kicked in around 6 or 7 weeks. Guess that means I only have a few more days to enjoy that. I'll take whatever comes; I've waited a long time for it.
It's been REALLY hard not to shout it to everyone I know... Before you remind me that this is a public blog (yes, I know that) there are very few people that actually read my original blog and even fewer that read this one, so if you happen to have come along to see this, SHHHHH. We're going to wait awhile before announcing it on Facebook and to a lot of people. However, if you know me at all, you know I HAVE to have some kind of outlet for my feelings. I've always loved writing and some of you may have had the misfortune of clicking on a blog that clearly represented a bad day for me. (Sorry about that.) If I didn't have a place to write my thoughts and feelings, the outcome would not be good for my already busy mind, so.....welcome. =)
It's really hard not to go head-over-heels into future thoughts and wants at this time. I have an appointment tomorrow afternoon with my OB (who originally would have been doing that dreaded sonohystogram tomorrow.....thanks, Lord, for getting me out of that one ::smile::). Jay is going with me and we have a long list of questions and things we want to discuss regarding the dangers and prognosis of this pregnancy with the fibroids also in place. I won't feel better about it until I see the first ultrasound and SEE that little (what do you call it at this stage?) "blob" there and know that it is where it's supposed to be and all looks well for now. Then after that I'll be a nervous wreck until the next appointment....wondering if all is okay. I never knew a person could worry so much about so many variables.
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I just noticed that you are following my blog, so I clicked over to see your blog and couldn't believe what I saw! Congratulations!! I hope the dr appointment went well. Looking forward to reading all about your journey.
ReplyDelete