How old is Ruthie now?

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Baby #2!

lbdf.lilypie.com/TikiBlogger.php/em3H

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Day 9 at MAC

Sidenote: Does anyone actually read this? Sometimes I wonder.

Today was a great day. The first session yielded 120 grams. The second was milk trials and now instead of biting the cup, she's blowing bubbles in it......they're still working on a protocol to teach her how to drink appropriately.

The third session was parent-training for me. It went quickly and by the end of the session I was feeding her. It's not at all different from the ABA I used to do, and it's a heck of a lot easier with a neurotypical child. ;) The 4th session was all mine as well and I think tomorrow will be as well.

Today's total was 389 grams - not too bad, little girl!

4 comments:

  1. Yes, I love to read the updates!! :) Go Ruthie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read 'em all and wonder why people are not posting comments! I guess it's easier to post comments on Facebook. ;-)

    ReplyDelete