We are 1/4 of the way through!! Woo-hoooo!!
Today yielded great results! This weekend yielded great results. I was EXHAUSTED by Sunday evening - it really takes it out of you to do 5 sessions in one day. That is a lot of food for one little girl - she is stuffed by the time she takes a nap. It's going to take me awhile to figure out to work around the eating if we have to go out and about. It's not a problem to take the food with us, but we have to have a place to actually feed her, the scale to weigh the food before/during/after, and the necessities to clean up afterward (it's a messy process.) It's going to be very interesting sending her to preschool this fall.
Today's sessions went well - I did the first one, she worked on milk with the therapist during the second, and the third and fourth were training for Meemer. I fed her tonight at RMDH. Her total today?
508 grams!!


No comments:
Post a Comment