How old is Ruthie now?

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Baby #2!

lbdf.lilypie.com/TikiBlogger.php/em3H

Sunday, March 7, 2010

March 7, 2010

So I took another test this morning.....let me explain why. As of this morning I am 40 days into this cycle, and 19 dpo. It is generally considered that if you make it past 18 dpo, you are considered pregnant. I dont have any real pg symptoms, only some rough low back pain the last few days. I plugged in all of my info into the fertility chart I use daily, and was totally unprepared for the word "pregnant" to pop up on yesterday's date. Now of course, that doesnt mean that I necessary AM, it's just what the chart is programmed to say if I go past 18 dpo. So I tested again this morning and made Jay look at it, b/c I just can't handle seeing another negative.

It was still negative. I'm trying not to get discouraged, b/c AF most definitely should have started by now and I know that I did ovulate this month on the 16th, so......something needs to be happening one way or another. I've done hours of research last night and this morning, and a big percentage of ppl surprised me by saying they NEVER got a positive on a home test; only on a blood test did they even learn they were, in fact, pregnant.

So I'm going to the free health department tomorrow afternoon for a blood test. This is driving me crazy. I've done so good at not obsessing about it this month - I've tried my best to just let it go and let it be, but this morning just did me in. I can't even begin to explain how frustrated I am and how helpless this makes you feel.

So I guess I'll update again tomorrow after the blood test, or whenever I get the results back from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment