Well, it seems like AF has finally shown up......I'm not positive she's here to stay b/c she's not following her usual pattern, but then again, this month has not been like any other I've ever experienced so why should she behave? =)
To tell you the truth, I wasn't really that disappointed to see her.....I never felt like I was pg to begin with, I just felt like something was off. Don't get me wrong, I WANTED to be, I really did, but I just didn't have that "feeling." So I guess we'll see where this leads and if I can get back on my regular pattern again once it's over. Our chances for a 2010 baby are gone now, and it's taken *some* pressure off of me now that we've already lost the battle for the first great-grandchild on Jay's side (sigh), so.....a day at a time.
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


How are things going this month? Is it ok to ask? I went through some fertility issues, too. We went through IUI to get the girls. And I'd always heard pregnancy was the cure to infertility -- guess it was true! We were blessed with a complete surprise... Kru! I'm praying for you. :)
ReplyDelete