So far so good....this is the day I started bleeding with Ruthie, and I remember oh-so-clearly how terrifying it was. So far this pregnancy has gone well - nothing alarming. Plenty of symptoms, including the unwanted (but I'll take it) nausea that blessed me this afternoon. I've had a few bouts of feeling queasy, but this is it. THE nausea that we all dread. Bring it on - I've got Preggie Pops this time. I'll let you know how those work. ;)
Still a secret to most - a few friends and family know, and we'll be telling the rest of the family next weekend. While it's nice to have it be secret, I also wish it weren't, simply because I covet as many prayers as possible for the most uneventful pregnancy ever.
Most of my co-workers know at work, because I'm not able to lift the bigger kids. That's going okay for the most part - I'm doing the best that I can with what I feel I'm able to do, and if it becomes a bone of contention, well....I'll cross that bridge then. It's hard to explain to someone who didn't know us when we were going through the problems with Ruthie's pregnancy. It's one thing to explain it, but when you haven't been there yourself, you just can't gather it. And that's okay.
We have our first ultrasound a week from Monday and I am very excited! Crossing fingers (and toes and anything else cross-able) that there is only one in there. One.....just one. The risks of fertility medication....
But hey, this is what Peanut most likely looks like right now!



No comments:
Post a Comment