Mom and I had a really fun afternoon on Wednesday, going to Babies R Us for some browsing....and a little shopping. :) They were having a really great sale on some things, and I had been hoarding some coupons for quite a while, waiting for the perfect time to buy them. I've been selling odds and ends on Craigslist and saving that money in my jewelry dresser for several months. All in all, I was able to get the following for about $80:
- 2 value-pack boxes of BRU diapers (normally $25 each, total= $35)
- 3 value-size bottles of baby wash ($3.29 each, total w/ coupon= $6)
- 3 boxes of Huggies wipes (normally $5.99 each, total = $7)
- value pack of Pampers wipes (normally $11.99, total w/ coupon= $5.99)
- 2 rolls of KidsLine Soft & Fuzzy Winnie the Pooh border ($22.99 each, used 2 coupons for one roll and a 20% coupon for the other.....total= $26.38)
- 1 KidsLine Soft & Fuzzy Winnie the Pooh window valance..........FREE, b/c my wonderful and loving mom wanted to purchase it to finish the top half of our nursery-in-progress :)
My sweetheart hubby put up the border and valance today while I was at work, to surprise me. It looks SO incredible! The painting was completed a few weeks ago and it seemed to be a little bright of a color, even though it was made specifically FOR this Winnie the Pooh nursery set, but having the border up now totally brings it all together. I can't wait to post all the pictures on Facebook soon. I'm going to wait until the new carpet is in and the wainscoting is completely finished before I post them. There will be a complete album of before/during/after pictures for all to enjoy. And hopefully good news to go along with it, but we'll see about that later.
Friday, February 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


What a wonderful room this will be for the first Miller baby to come home to. Love that Winnie the Pooh! The room is so cute already!
ReplyDelete