How old is Ruthie now?

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Baby #2!

lbdf.lilypie.com/TikiBlogger.php/em3H

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

January 19, 2010

So Jay has had two dreams that I birthed a 12-foot ladder......fortunately he didnt see that, he just walked into the room and turns out that's what had happened.......weird.

I'm taking a test sometime next week. I havent decided when yet b/c I'm not going to let myself stress out about it. I'm afraid to say if I feel differently or not, b/c last month I truly DID feel different.....for no reason. So I'll be keeping my real feelings to myself right now, and I might post them after the test.....and I might not.

I will say I'm saving every piece of cash I get, whether left over from a purchase I make with cash, or something I sell on Craigslist, and putting it into a baby-fund jar. I want to save up enough to buy some of the things we put on our registry, or maybe the crib later on. It does my soul well to purchase something baby-related.......you might want to be on the lookout for me on a future episode of Hoarders. Just kidding. I will NEVER have a house that looks like that - my promise to you.

So.....today I'm 8 DPO.....I would love to test on Sunday b/c it's my birthday; what a great gift that would be. At the same time, what a crush it would be to see a negative.

Decisions, decision.....

No comments:

Post a Comment