We've made it to 10 weeks! Sorry I'm so slack in writing - this "morning" (ie: ALL DAY) sickness really gets me most days. The evenings are still the worst, though I've had a couple mornings where it's been equally as bad. I did have a couple of days of nothing though - while I liked that, it still scared me that something had gone wrong.
I'm going shopping tomorrow for some maternity clothes. (Yes, already.) Thanks to the fibroids also, my stomach has already outgrown everything I have. I've been living out of a nightshirt for two weeks, lol....good thing I hardly ever leave the house. =)
15 days until our next appointment!
Saturday, April 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Woo Hoo!! Sprout is growing well! You are 1/4 of the way through. Let's see, should I begin to buy diapers during my weekly grocery buying? Yes, I should!! I am devoting your old bedroom closet to diaper storage. Love you
ReplyDelete