How old is Ruthie now?

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Baby #2!

lbdf.lilypie.com/TikiBlogger.php/em3H

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

December 22, 2009

So I'm just going to go out on a limb (surprised?) and say that, even though I haven't gotten a positive test result yet, this blog has been a long time coming. We are now officially trying to have a baby. I've taken two tests so far, both negative (more discouraging than I ever thought!) and I put the box away, out of my sight, b/c it's too discouraging to continue taking them and seeing negatives when I feel like my body is telling me there should be a positive. I do think it's probably still too early. It's 12 DPO and some websites say one should wait at least 7-12 days, sometimes as many as 19 to get a positive result.

I've had some very slight nausea in the last few days and a few other "signs" but nothing prepared me for this morning. All that "slight nausea" I experienced last week has been blown out of the water with the way I feel this morning. I feel like someone dropped a lead ball into my stomach and the slightest movement makes me feel like throwing up......only I can't throw up. I wish I could; I'm sure it would make me feel better. I tried to eat a couple of crackers (at an experienced someone's advice) and it was like choking down intestines (we all know I don't regularly eat intestines....ew) - my stomach kept saying "You better not eat that." But I did eat 3 and we'll see if it helps. I have to be a work at 10am and I can't imagine still feeling this way while trying to do ABA. I'm very grateful we're on Christmas break at least and I dont have to deal with a 7+ hour day, five days a week.

So for all of you who may or may not read this, I've decided to keep a detailed journey along the way. We are not *for sure* we're pregnant yet, but if we are or when we do become pregnant, I want to journal it often. We're super excited!! I will be taking a test on Thursday morning before we leave for the Atlanta airport, and if it comes out negative as well, I will take another on Monday morning. Aunt Flo has been MIA for almost a week now and that is unusual, so......we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment